UFO pad info on the wiki

Bernie Benz b.benz at charter.net
Mon Jan 7 15:12:29 PST 2008

How can I help on the 200 article?

On Jan 7, 2008, at 2:17 PM, Brett Dikeman wrote:

>> Brett,
>> Your Bendix MKD419 is a G60 pad. Not UFO. Any FMSI #MKD419 is G60.
>> The FMSI # for UFOs is MKD467.
> Hi Bernie- I'm confused, there was one part number which contained
> MKD419,
> was that what you were referring to?  I've removed it.
Good! You are correct now.
> I also added a clear warning about MKD419 part numbers.
>> The Jurid after market number is Jurid 571562J ( I ran these 10 years
>> go.)
>> The Audi part number is: 441 698 151D, = Jurid 526FE
> OK, some of this was already in the page.  Regarding 526FE vs.
> 571562J,
> are they the same pad?  If different, do you know what the
> difference is?
They are different in that these respective numbers are stamped into
the backing plates. The J pad was cheaper than what the Stealer wants
for the FEs, but about the same as the going aftermarket price for
FEs.  Compound wise, I don’t know. I wonder if the AZ part is an FE?
Someone once told me that the AZ part had no wear sensors.
  I don’t know but no prob, I always cut them off anyway.
> Are you sure the 571562J info is still applicable?
Not sure, a Jurid application list is hard to find.