Cylinder Compression

Schaible, David David.Schaible at
Mon Jan 28 12:59:58 PST 2008

Was that w/ xtra oil in the cylinders??   If not that's good. If w/oil
that's ok.....better chip it soon if not already done.

-----Original Message-----
From: Oscar Murphy [mailto:omt160 at]
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 1:13 AM
To: 200q20v at
Subject: Cylinder Compression

I have just acquired another 200 20v. I foolishly sold my 1st one in

This car has 230K miles on it but is in quite good condition. Pulls

I performed a compression check and came up with the following:

Cylinder #1=135, #2=130, #3=135, #4=135, #5=130

Bentley says this is good.

I would appreciate feedback from this august group.

200q20v mailing list

This e-mail has been scanned by MCI Message Labs Anti-Spam and
Anti-Virus Managed Email Content Service.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by a Managed Email Content Service.