favorite - strut/shock/spring combo?

Kenneth Keith auditude at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 19:39:31 PDT 2008

Note that the '92 urS4 springs that Ed mentioned are specific to that
year, which was lower than the subsequent years, and had a rear sway

I've ran H&R/Bilstein and been happy with it in a street application,
but I gave up a lot of the great stock ride, in my case mostly for the
look.  In a chipped car I prefer a stiffer suspension, as it just
seems more under control without all the body movement under boost and
braking and such.

robert weinberg <centaurus3200 at yahoo.com>