AC condenser removal

John S. Lagnese jlagnese at
Thu Jul 10 13:54:39 PDT 2008

Part of your initial post, conveniently not included,  asked if there was anything other than a clamp and pipe connections holding this in. I do believe this concern was addressed in my post!  What am I missing???
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: PeterBergin at
  To: jlagnese at ; 200q20v at
  Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 4:40 PM
  Subject: Re: AC condenser removal

  Thanks John, now tell me something I don't know.  Was going to take it out today and the tornado warning went off.  Might have been a good omen.  Sometimes I wonder what the car is worth if it was totaled by hail.

  Still looking for condenser removal advice before I dive in blind.

  Thanks, Pete
  91 Avant

  Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out!