fun topic: 200q20v VS. URS4
centaurus3200 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 09:39:58 PDT 2008
please educate me on the differences b/t the URS4 (1992-1995.5) and the 200q20v.
from what i currently understand:
- URS4 has steel head gasket - so can handle more boost - easy enough fix for the 200q20v
- both use basically the same engine and turbo
- what are teh differences in the trannies? i've heard the URS4 has a weak 2nd gear.
- URS4 has DIS ignition
- i assume URS4 has a tighter chassis
- URS4 has less niggly issues with the electronics
- what else?
from my personal opinion, i chose the 200q20v because the URS4 seem to be much more expensive. the bag for the buck award seems to go to the 200q20v.
finally, i don't know about you guys, but the 200q20v looks much more sexy and original than the URS4. the 200q20v has, at least to me, has the perfect combination of swoopy lines, but still some sharp edges for contrast. the URS4 always looked like a bloated A4 to me. sort of just looked like everything else on the road.
what are your thoughts?
More information about the 200q20v