fun topic: 200q20v VS. URS4

mike claire mike.claire at
Fri Jul 11 11:53:27 PDT 2008

Maybe the 200's so dated it's going retro?  It still looks "old" to me, but
I have learned to like it.

But I didn't buy it on looks - it was cheap and had lots of recent work (the
right stuff).  I might have been trying to make up for what I've done to
myself with the S4.  Audi ownership hasn't done much for my judgment I

It's a really good car, and it's different than the S4.  If I drove each of
my cars blindfolded (lol) I might pick my 200 over my S4.  And I have spent
4X $$$ on the S4.

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 12:39 PM, robert weinberg <centaurus3200 at>