PS Hose from rack to pump

Bernie Benz b.benz at
Fri Jun 27 14:56:39 PDT 2008

What are you doing for the HP pump to rack hose, DIY build, hyd shop
build, or Audi replacement part?
If going DIY, I have published the parts list, about $25. worth, 6
years ago.
Don’t forget to clean the screen in the reservoir.
The system is self bleeding if parked level or nose down, for gravity
feed to the pump.