Stebro SS exhaust for 2C20v

Rbade12 at Rbade12 at
Tue Mar 11 13:47:09 PDT 2008

Were did you get it and how much was it? Thanks, Bob
In a message dated 3/11/2008 3:33:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dbcornett at writes:

A friend  and I installed the Stebro SS system on my '91 2C20v the other
evening.   Just a few minor adjustments after we figured out how to proceed and
the  system install was a "bolt on".  It looks fine and sounds great.  I  was
concerned that it would be loud and it is not.  Actually it has just  a minor
exhaust boom at 2k erpm and that is it.

Along with the exhaust system install, we changed plugs, cap and  rotor
including giving the waste gate spring a "few rounds" and my 196k mile  2C20v (with
MTM chip) is running great.  Actually it has never been  quicker.

Props to Stebro for a well made and easy  to install cat back exhaust system.

Be a better friend, newshound, and  know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it
200q20v mailing  list

Finance.      (