NAAC Social Dinner, March 25 at Portsmouth Brewery, Portsmouth NH.

Peter Schulz pcschulz at
Mon Mar 17 19:56:40 PDT 2008

For listers in the northeastern US...

March Social Dinner: Tuesday, 25 March at Portsmouth Brewery

Join NAAC for a social dinner at Portsmouth Brewery in Portsmouth, NH
on Tuesday, March 25th, from 6:45 to 8:45 PM.
Directions are here:

This is a great opportunity to hang out with fellow Audi enthusiasts,
learn about the club, our upcoming activities, and just have a good
time.  The meal is pay as you go, but please RSVP to
<mailto:dinners at>dinners at so we can get an
accurate head count for the reservation.

Take the opportunity to ask questions about our upcoming driver
education events at New Hampshire Motor Speedway (Formerly New
Hampshire International Speedway (NHIS)):
    * Car Control Clinic Saturday, April 26
    * High Performance Driving Education on May 19 & 20
Registration is now open and powered by

Next month's dinner will be TBD

Please be sure and check out <>
for updates on all our events

-Peter Schulz
Chelmsford Ma, USA

1995.5 S6 Avant Emerald/Ecru
1995.5 S6 Avant Silver/Platinum
1991 200 20v Q Avant Titan Grey (for sale)
1991 90 20v Q Red
1991 CQ silver  (eS2 recipient)