Colorado Service

kneale at kneale at
Wed Nov 5 07:56:59 PST 2008

Thanks, Brett.  I've replaced a pump or two over the years, but I can't
remember whether it was from above or below and what access is like.
Eurolights and a relocated positive jump post would make from above
impossible, I believe, and I don't really have clothing for rolling around
on the snowy ground or a set of ramps to get to it from below.