where to get metal crankcase vent hose?

robert weinberg centaurus3200 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 10:44:23 PST 2008

hi all,

mine is shot - i heard you can get a metal one but can't find it online. i think it's also called the crankcase breather hose.



More information about the 200q20v mailing list