Now Yes Start - more info due to recurrence

PeterBergin at PeterBergin at
Tue Nov 25 17:29:42 PST 2008

I share your pain!  I  bought my Avant with 65k on the clock 9  years ago and
it now has 229k.  There are times when I wonder if I should  keep it longer.
Mainly because of the risk of an out of town break  down.
I have spent more time tinkering with little problems that I have on any
other car I have owned!
Bottom line is there are very few other cars I would like to drive  daily!
So I keep dumping cash and time into it.
To bad Audi does not use that drive train any more.  I would love to  buy a
newer one that I could easily by parts for.
91 Avant
and the things you love. Try the new