02 sensor

Tony Hoffman auditony at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 05:29:57 PST 2008

I actually do the Ford 4-wire to all the Audi's I replace them on. It
has an extra wire for a dedicated ground, as opposed to useing the
(usually rusty) exhaust system as it's ground reference. It's about
$50, last time I bought one. I use the application from a 1995 F150

Other than ease of instalation, there really isn't any significant
reason to buy the plug in one. Just make sure to use the heat shrink
to avoid corrosion/bad connections in the future.