Re. Hub Shark Users

Bernie Benz b.benz at
Tue Oct 28 22:09:45 PDT 2008

Pulling the hub from the bearing is trivial, almost a push out by
hand job, and can be relubed and reassembled if all is in good
condition. If well lubed at assembly the outer bearing housing is an
easy press fit in the housing but your HS may not be up to it. Why
screw with this sh*t? Do it right and complete or let it ride. A
noisy bearing won’t hurt much.