200q20v Digest, Vol 59, Issue 28

CLAG500 at aol.com CLAG500 at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 03:42:34 PDT 2008

VDO Vision matches the stock gauges and lighting quite well. It's also fairly
inexpensive. Any gauge will do though. Get whichever one suits your taste and
All boost gauges I know of read in PSIG (pounds per square inch gauge)
meaning they have atmospheric pressure subtracted from the reading.
In a message dated 9/18/2008 1:29:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,