more boost gauge Q's

robert weinberg centaurus3200 at
Sun Sep 21 20:20:05 PDT 2008

Hey Chad,

do you have any other views of the gauge? i have an
older 15 psi that came uninstalled with the car and it's fricken huge
with regards to the depth. like 2" deep, not including the fittings.

maybe the new ones aren't as deep?

i want to mount it low on the a-pillar like below:

the vdo would be ideal because, as you pointed out - it looks like a stock gauge.

--- On Thu, 9/18/08, CLAG500 at <CLAG500 at> wrote:
From: CLAG500 at <CLAG500 at>
Subject: Re: 200q20v Digest, Vol 59, Issue 28
To: 200q20v at
Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 3:42 AM

VDO Vision matches
 the stock gauges and lighting quite well. It's also
inexpensive. Any gauge will do though. Get whichever one suits your taste and
All boost gauges I know of read in PSIG (pounds per square inch gauge)
meaning they have atmospheric pressure subtracted from the reading.
In a message dated 9/18/2008 1:29:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,