massive coolant leak - audi love

Schaible, David David.Schaible at
Tue Sep 23 12:58:40 PDT 2008

I briefly had 95.5 s6 sedan, I thought the chassis was stiffer (I guess they are supposed to be), I got rid of it b/c my 200s are quicker, my 200s are avants, and it had that stupid hydraulic pump traction control thing, so when you were wailing on it started screaming at you and messing with your about feedback, negative type....but that s6 car had an adjustable steering wheel which allowed for more options it also had sportier seats....hey anyone got a black driverside sport seat for sale?

I would consider investing in that platform but its getting into the same territory in terms of age and things to deal with as the 200s anyway.

David Schaible
JRS Pharma LP
2981 Rt. 22
Patterson, NY 12563

-----Original Message-----
From: robert weinberg [mailto:centaurus3200 at]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 3:35 PM
To: 200q20V mailing list
Subject: Re: massive coolant leak - audi love

true dat.

plus lower the 200 and throw the same rims on it - it will do everything the S4 can. and maybe a touch more being it's like 200lbs lighter.

i dig the S4 too (obviously) - i just like the body of the 200 better. coupled with the koni/H&R, i have 2002 17" A4 rims with a fresh set of kuhmo ESCTA SPT 235/45/ZR17. whoo hooo! ;-)

see ya,