6. Re: Stebro vs Stromung (Nathan Winters)

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Thu Apr 30 16:38:58 PDT 2009

Adam Gratz wrote:
> Anyone running a 3" exhaust? Is there a source for a 3" single pipe system?
> I've got a 3" down pipe and can't find a shop on the island who will bend me
> quality pipe.

Yes, but its on my new-to-me V8, and it came with the car. It has some hi-flow
cats.  I would think someone like Summit Racing could get you the parts, and a
local shop could weld it together for you.  Shipping to the island might hurt,

Here's a 3-inch catalytic converter:

Kent McLean
1999 A4 Avant, V6 Tiptronic
1991 200 TQA #3, with mods
1990 V8 w/5-speed and other mods
gone: '91 200 TQA x2, '94 100 S Avant, '89 200 TQ "Bad Puppy"