Euro Headlight prices

kneale at kneale at
Thu Aug 6 05:48:22 PDT 2009

Last price I saw, maybe a couple months ago, was something like $250.

Original Message:
From: Jim Fleischer jim at
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 23:07:42 -0600
To: 200q20v at
Subject: Euro Headlight prices

Hey guys,

Been a while since I've had a 200, but I still had a set of 200 20V Euro
lights in a garage that was vandalized recently, and unfortunately the
lights didn't make it.  I'm wondering what a good set of used Euros are
going for these days, if one can find them.  Need the info for an insurance
claim, so please be realistic if possible.  I looked on the Audifans
Marketplace, but no Euros for sale currently.

Any help much appreciated....

Best regards,

Jim Fleischer
'83 ur