tranny (?) noise revisited seven years on

Philip Rose pjrose at
Sat Aug 22 20:08:07 PDT 2009

Car and tranny still going strong and never understood the cause of
the noise. About the same now as in '02. I tracked that car until
2007; it's just doing daily driving duty these days.  About 166K on
the clock.