Does the V8 MC fit our cars? What does rebuilding mine entail?

Dan Bozga audisport44 at
Tue Dec 1 10:24:32 PST 2009

I found a few used ones but wasn't 100% they'll work.

Now as far as rebuilding mine, where have you seen the kit for sale? The only thing I saw so far was this:

That seems to be for the clutch and don't think it'll work.

The piston inside mine seizes after you drive it a short little while, would rebuilding it solve that? It's not a matter of it leaking. I'm not sure what the kit would consist of...

Dan B.