Parts source

Daniel Wing wagons at
Thu Feb 26 07:09:31 PST 2009

A few months ago I needed a master cylinder, searched the web, and got
one for about $100 less than I expected from an online place, Rock
Auto. Service was fine. I think it was here in 4 days. Yesterday I got
a "closeout" and "wholesale reduction" notice from them, mostly for
brake,, engine, and suspension parts-- like brake pads and brake
hoses. If you are looking for that stuff now, it might be worth a
click. Caveat emptor, of course... Here is the link I got:

Dan Wing