Need 3B Fuel Rail

Bernie Benz b.benz at
Thu Feb 26 11:16:14 PST 2009

Hi Ben,

I’ve scrapped my “3Bing the 7A on the cheap“ project and given the
90Q20V to Grandson and he isn’t interested.
So, I should sell off my accumulated parts. Have virtually all the 3B
externals. My delema is should I try to sell as a package or part by
part? Should I separate the fuel rail from the injectors and intake
manifold? Thoughts, interest?