Brake Pads - UFO and rear.

Austin Calise yoda_audi at
Thu Jan 22 10:20:46 PST 2009

Ben, mintex reds here for $45 But doesn't include the wear sensor wires.

--- On Thu, 1/22/09, Ben Swann <benswann at> wrote:
From: Ben Swann <benswann at>
Subject: Brake Pads - UFO and rear.
Cc: "'Ben Swann'" <benswann at>
Date: Thursday, January 22, 2009, 12:29 PM

Before I order a set of pads all-around, any recommendations? Looking for best
price on
decent set of pads for UFO brakes - '91 200Q20Vtq of course.  Had Bendix on
sedan and
they are OK albiet a bit dusty.  Mintec Red were nice on the avant, but not
finding any.
Of course I haven't done a lot of searching yet, since there is likely
someone who just
ordered a set and knows the best source.