OMG I HATE this F'ing car!!!!!

Ed Kellock ekellock at
Thu Jul 9 21:57:07 PDT 2009

May not be serious.  I can understand that at some point any failure is too
much to bear.  May only be clutch hydraulics.  I have driven w/o clutch in
several cars before.  If nothing else, you put it in gear and hit the
starter and at least you can move out of harm's way, whether the engine
starts or not.

Much empathy,

-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-bounces at [mailto:200q20v-bounces at] On
Behalf Of robert weinberg
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 10:15 PM
To: 200q20V mailing list
Cc: Heather Mehlschau
Subject: OMG I HATE this F'ing car!!!!!

i thought me and MR. POS finally reached an understanding. you stop breaking
and i will buy you presents (mods, paint, etc.).

guess not. driving back home tonight, i was rolling up on some freeway
traffic, so i threw it in neutral. funny thing happened, the clutch went
down, the tranny went into neutral, BUT THE CLUTCH PEDAL NEVER CAME BACK

i was stuck under a freeway underpass (with very light traffic thankfully)
for 40 minutes. AAA called the cops to push me out of the way, but they
never came. almost got clipped by 2 speeding jackasses. luckily, nothing

so, what happened? clutch was the smoothest of any car i've ever owned. not
heavy, no chatter, engaged somewhere in the middle. and now this.

getting drunk tonight.

see ya,

200q20v mailing list
Checked by AVG -