Big Brake Parts bigbrakeparts at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:50:00 PDT 2009

I pulled connector from ABS control module under the rear seat bottom
behind the driver and used an ohm meter to measure resistance of all
four sensors. Left front appeared to be open. I repeated the same test
from its connector on the left strut tower - still open. Replaced with a
used from 10v using 10v routing path - different from 20v. Had to buy a
new collet from a VW dealer - appeared to be cheaper then from an Audi