euro light install WOW!

Ed Kellock ekellock at
Tue Jun 9 07:19:38 PDT 2009

I was reminded of the set I bought brand new for my previous Avant almost 10
years ago that I never installed because I totalled that car.  I sold those
lights for what I paid for them.  I guess 3rd set is the charm, they have
actually made it into a car.  ;-)   I had built the job up in my mind to be
bigger or tougher than it turned out to be.
-----Original Message-----
From: PeterBergin at [mailto:PeterBergin at]
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 4:36 AM
To: ekellock at; quattro at; 200q20v at;
v8 at
Subject: Re: euro light install WOW!

You give me motivation to install the set I bought new for my 200 Avant 7
years ago with the Blau custom harness.  They have been sitting under my
bench all that time.  Maybe after I replace the AC condenser, tie rods and a
bunch of other small things on my list.
Pete, 91 Avant

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
estepsfooterNO62> yours in just 2 easy steps!

Checked by AVG -