euro light install WOW!

Ed Kellock ekellock at
Tue Jun 9 11:52:29 PDT 2009

If I change from 55/100 I would most likely drop down to a 70/80.  I found a
spare 55/60 in my light box and I believe it came with my 89 200 which
already had euros.  That would certainly explain the difference between the
two cars.  This one has 100w highs and that one 60w.

I definitely want Stonguard.  I haven't researched it at all yet.  Does
anyone know of the top of your head where I can buy it?

-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-bounces at [mailto:200q20v-bounces at] On
Behalf Of Mike Miller
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 12:43 PM
To: 200q20v at
Subject: Re: euro light install WOW!

Be careful with the 80/100's if you decide to use those - if you have the
stonguard coverings on your lights, they will get hot enough to crack the
lens. BTDT.

I ran the 80/100's for years and never got flashed by oncoming traffic.
Agree with all the comments about being speedy to lower your high beams. The

difference between a 55/60w and an 80/100w is very noticeable, especially on

low beam.

mike miller