ADMIN: recruiting sublist admins

Brett Dikeman brett.dikeman at
Tue May 5 11:26:01 PDT 2009

Audifans has a number of sublists, but a couple of them are not well
populated or don't receive much traffic.  I've suggested to Dan that
we recruit sublist admins for those lists, and he's agreed with the
idea.  Please see:

Please read through the post before volunteering- and if you already
have a list under your care, I'd prefer it be someone else as these
lists need someone who can focus their available-to-Audifans time on
one particular list to help it grow.

Consider this also to be a call to help populate these lists; maybe
you own a relevant vehicle or have a buddy/coworker who does, etc.
However, remember that general Audi-related  topics are intended to go
on the main list (quattro at  It's in your best interests:
it has the largest membership!