ETKA installation addendum

kneale at kneale at
Wed May 20 07:16:19 PDT 2009

I forgot to include that both systems have Windoze XP as the OS.

Original Message:
From: Kneale Brownson kneale at
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:59:58 -0700
To: 200q20v at, v8 at, quattro at
Subject: ETKA installation

I had ETKA5 on a PC I've used the last several years and transferred the
files to a new laptop I'm using to replace the PC.  I just have the two
folders (epc_root and epc_prog) on the C drive as separate folders.  I
can't seem to get the program to open.  Should they be placed somewhere,
like in the program files folder, so they'll work?   What do I use from
either of them to put on the desktop for activation?  Also, my laptop has
a display setting of 1280X800 and that's the highest number available on
the settings scale.  Will that work or make the screen image too big?  Is
there a way to adjust to the 1280X1040  ETKA is supposed to like?

believed to be clean.