[20v] Cold running problems, needs help please?

Fri Dec 12 12:18:57 EST 2003

I would guess it might be one of your temp sensors, the one that tells
the computer how much fuel to send to the engine based on temperature.
This one should be very close to the block if not on it.

The fact that 2 cyl's are affected could be that they have dirty spark
plugs or have lower compression or your ignition cables are old and are
shorting not giving the 2 cyls the correct power for a good spark...

Peter

--
Visit :
www.GlobalAPE.com