[20v] Control Arm Bushings

Patrick Yam pkyam at bitstream.net
Tue Dec 7 09:29:57 EST 2004

They are pressed in to the control arms. You need to remove the control arms
and use a press, either hydraulic or screw type, in order to press them out
and in. The press should also have the proper sleeve (or socket) to fit the
bushings. It's not too hard but you need the right tools. Some auto stores
will rent these bushing presses. I've used a Snap-On one similar to this one