[20v] Stock Spring Rates.

John Dewey dewey316 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 08:58:26 EDT 2004

Hopefully Someone is going to know this.

I am looking into doing a coil-over conversion, that uses standard
race springs (I can buy these in 25# increments)  When i do this, i
will need to descide what rates i want to get.  I am very happy with
the current balance of the car, and do not want to upset that.  I
would however like a slightly stiffer spring.  So, what i am looking
for is the actualy spring rates on the stock 1990 Springs, so that i
can keep the same front/rear balance, but with the heavier springs.

Thanks,
John Dewey
1990 20V Quattro