[20v] cq window no rising...

david at mountaindome.com david at mountaindome.com
Sun Mar 21 14:21:55 EST 2004

    Have you tried swapping out and switching BOTH switches, My Audi 90
    does that from time to time but I can always get it to go down(or up)
    evenually (although my wife wasnt pleased when we were at the Oregon
    Coast during a rain storm and it failed to roll up).  Anyway exchange
    BOTH switches with known good ones and see if that helps.  (cheap and
    easy).
~David
1990 90 20v