[20v] Audi cluster and climate control

david at mountaindome.com david at mountaindome.com
Sat Oct 30 13:40:51 EDT 2004

I am shopping for a instrument cluster and climate control  for my 1990 90
20v . If anyone has either please let me know. (I think any 20v Coupe or
sedan from the two years would work).

I have been running without a tac for a long time, but the occasional
smack on the dash would fix it, but now nothing works so I have decided to
replace it. Additionally the odometer doesnt work. Unrelated to this, my
climate control unit cant raise of lower temperatures. If anyone else has
had similar problems and know of a fix I would really appreciate it!