[20v] solid Strut Mounts

PerezFkanedap@aol.com PerezFkanedap at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 09:10:31 EDT 2005

There 2 types available. One from Europrice and the other from the UK.  Both are not cheap and both are of the highest quality. The Europrice one requires you too drill holes for fitment of the mounts. The UK one does not. There some here who have the Europrice ones and give it a thumbsup. I personally have the UK ones. Bought them before the Europrice ones cvame out. The UK S2 guys swore on them.  Bought a pair and they are fantastic. Put them on & forgot about them. With a Bilstein and Intrax combo riding 17"wheels the car's front is sweet and it handles nice.  I'm helping a buddy tonite put in his Europrice set on his CQ. Will let you know how it goes.