[20v] 20v Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2

BCoburnree@aol.com BCoburnree at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 20:54:07 EDT 2005

If any of you guys have an interest in a very used, but not dead yet 5000
wagon, 1988, and you live in the Chicago area, contact me. The car can be driven
but should be towed, because there are a lot of things that need work, too
many to list. That being said, it will start and run; most of the electronics
work, there is some body damage, but it ain't wrecked, but it is dirty, as the
previous owner used it in his contracting work (when I got it, I had to clean
out bits of drywall and not a few screws and nails).

I also have some new parts that I had planned to install: brake rotors, rear
shocks, a tranny filter, front axles, a master cylinder and a lower control
arm (driver side). I have planned to list this all on Ebay in a couple days, but
I'll wait if I get any responses. Email me directly. Thanks.

Mike Reese