[20v] New (to me) '91 Coupe Quattro

J.B. Hebert jhebert at wrxtra.com
Wed Dec 12 09:05:04 PST 2007

I scoured 20v.org for several days prior to purchasing the car and it
appears to have a lot of good info.

Once I get the doors apart and see what is going on with the
regulators I may or may not need replacements.  I'm crossing my
fingers on that, but if I do, is that something you might have used?

Thanks,

J.B.