[20v] '91 Coupe Overhaul - Question #2

Todd Phenneger tquattroguy at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 19:25:56 PST 2007

Or just leave it as is.
Many have replaced with no issues.  Where do you live.  ID you don't live in
the South I'd call it good and leave it.  I don't think the 10v cars had it.
At least the 4kq did not.  But the turbo cars "urq" and 90q20v and CQ I
think all had it.  Unless some early models didn't and that's what prompted
the addition.