[20v] '91 Coupe Overhaul - Question #2

too many quattros thequattroking at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 13:42:11 PST 2007

fyi-

i too can vouch for rusty.  i have used him since the early 1990's.  since
rod disappeared a couple of years ago, i use him exclusively.  He IS the Rod
of the MB world.  Does not know VAG stuff like rod did, but he has fair
prices and great service.

Shayne

PARTING:  1972 Mercedes Benz 280 SE 4.5
PARTING:  1986 Audi 4000 CS quattro