[20v] The shopping list

Groebner, Gary E. (TT) GEGroebner at traveltags.com
Fri Dec 21 11:29:04 PST 2007

I replaced the timing belt on my 91QC at 130,000 miles and the water
pump was just fine. The car now has 142,000 on it with the orgional
water pump and still going strong.

What most people think, well as long as I'm doing the belt I might just
as well do the pump, which I can certainly understand.

Gary E. Groebner
Account Manager
Travel Tags - Xtreme Graphics
651-450-1201