[20v] Access to wire harness in hatch HOW?????

Doug Macy dmacy1 at atlanticbb.net
Fri Dec 28 15:39:53 PST 2007

antenna is in the roof, not the hatch...

there may be a wire running to the hatch side of the latch for alarm, not
sure though... those wires are probably all in the main body

3 sets wires probably just wiper motor, hi-mounted stop light, and glass
defroster + rear washer tubing

can't help with R&R, never done it