[20v] Braided Stainless Brakelines

J.B. Hebert jhebert at wrxtra.com
Sat Dec 29 21:06:50 PST 2007

Not sure what the rules are on promoting a product on this list, so
if I'm out of bounds I apologize.  I am well underway with the
overhaul of the '91 Coupe Quattro, including major suspension and
brake services.  While I have the brake system apart, I figured I
would take the time to measure the OEM rubber lines and make up some
braided stainless replacements.  I think they came out quite nice and
I am looking to gauge interest from the list.  I will be adding them
to my website at some point soon.  The front lines can be seen
<http://www.wrxtra.com/Misc/Automotive/Brakes/BSL_38168_800x600.jpg>here
and the rear lines can be seen
<http://www.wrxtra.com/Misc/Automotive/Brakes/BSL-38990_800x600.jpg>here.
Obviously, these are for the later cars with 4 soft lines up front,
but I can custom make pretty much anything if I have an old hose to go off of.

Let me know what you think.

J.B.