[20v] Braided Stainless Brakelines

J.B. Hebert jhebert at wrxtra.com
Sat Dec 29 21:06:50 PST 2007

Not sure what the rules are on promoting a product on this list, so
if I'm out of bounds I apologize.  I am well underway with the
overhaul of the '91 Coupe Quattro, including major suspension and
brake services.  While I have the brake system apart, I figured I
would take the time to measure the OEM rubber lines and make up some
braided stainless replacements.  I think they came out quite nice and
I am looking to gauge interest from the list.  I will be adding them
to my website at some point soon.  The front lines can be seen
and the rear lines can be seen
Obviously, these are for the later cars with 4 soft lines up front,
but I can custom make pretty much anything if I have an old hose to go off of.

Let me know what you think.