[20v] POS door lock repair!!! Question?

too many quattros thequattroking at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 20:47:47 PST 2007

go to sears and buy an angled needle nose pliers.  I did it using that.  i
have also done it by unloosening all the bolts on the inner frame but did
not remove them.  that gives enough clearance to do the job.  an mirror on a
swivel is helpful too.  if u decide to unloosen the bolts, make sure u note
where the shims go.

Shayne

PARTING:  1972 Mercedes Benz 280 SE 4.5
PARTING:  1986 Audi 4000 CS quattro