[20v] which diagnostic wires to jump?

brian hoeft qweblog at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:52:24 PDT 2007

okay, shame on me for not seeing*  *http://www.20v.org/fault.htm as one
lister pointed me to.

I swear I scanned 20v.org and didnt see that page initially,, went back to
the .org and now understand the silent treatment.

youre all so sweet.

but anyway,, im glad now, I got to scan my later 3 port model (only an ISV
code) and an earlier 2 port today (with a laundry list of blinks) to answer
some questions.

very satisfying.

thank you 20v.org.

--