[20v] no spark/start codes&questions

brian hoeft qweblog at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 19:09:59 PDT 2007

looking for help diagnosing a pre march 90 coupe.

Im getting codes 2111(crank speed), 2112(crank position) and 2114(hall) in
that order.

I set TDC, aligned the rotor to the dist. notch, and resistance between pins
1&2 of both position and speed sensors are at ~1k ohms

the car recently received a new ignition coil and speed sensor.  when
everything is hooked up in its original(to me) setup it cranks fine but wont
spark&fire.

Could someone confirm which harness is color coded to which crank sensor?
and what values are good to see from the distributor&sensors?

the pin is definitely in the flywheel, I cannot vouch for flywheel teeth.

/:
When I swapped sensor harnesses the car fires for one second and immediately
stalls.

&.. do the codes clear after the 4 long flashes? or?

thank you.

--
====
! beat the NWO cult ! www.RonPaul2008.com |  www.BWAnetwork.com/home