[20v] no spark/start codes&questions

Mark Wetzel mark.wetzel at verizon.net
Sat Oct 27 19:21:53 PDT 2007

The black goes to the position/bottom sensor. My electrical book is at the
shop, I know it has the values in it, sorry. Any bits stuck to the back side
of the sensor? Don't know if you've got access to a scope, but that would be
good for a dynamic test.

Hmmm, have to think about this one. All of you sensors are coding... Darn,
which I had the manual here. Gotta be something common to all three.

For grins check each sensor with the key on and see if you have 12v to one
side. I wonder if you've lost 12v to each of the sensors. Does you fuel
gauge work?

Mark