[20v] no spark/start codes&questions

brian hoeft qweblog at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 16:34:18 PDT 2007

On 10/27/07, Mark Wetzel <mark.wetzel at verizon.net> wrote:

> The black goes to the position/bottom sensor. My electrical book is at the
> shop, I know it has the values in it, sorry. Any bits stuck to the back
> side
> of the sensor? Don't know if you've got access to a scope, but that would
> be
> good for a dynamic test.

thanks,  I could pull the sensors since they are magnets and could have
debris on them.. boy wouldn't that be a find..

I have no experience with an oscilloscope..

Hmmm, have to think about this one. All of you sensors are coding... Darn,
> which I had the manual here. Gotta be something common to all three.
>
> For grins check each sensor with the key on and see if you have 12v to one
> side. I wonder if you've lost 12v to each of the sensors. Does you fuel
> gauge work?

I can check voltage at the sensors tomorrow.

the cars fuel gauge in the cluster? or are you suggesting testing it at rest
or while cranking?
or is there some silly dash anomaly that prevents spark?

thank you, brian