[20v] no spark/start codes&questions

brian hoeft qweblog at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:41:26 PDT 2007

fuel gauge/inst. cluster works fine.

no 12v to either crank sensors.. all fuses=OK

I dont have the bentley to reference hall sensor tests.

& to Ben.. when you say distributor is to be dead middle of window.. do you
mean the 'O' reference mark on the flywheel?

I thought that 'O' had to be halfway(in&out of view) on each side of the
flat spot on the bell housing? with the cam dimple and dist notch perfectly
on mark..

thanks again, brian

--
====