[20v] ISV Care?

Doug Macy dmacy1 at atlanticbb.net
Thu Apr 17 09:10:18 PDT 2008

I have had some success cleaning them with mild parts cleaner solution and
lubing the piston and cylinder with dry graphite lock lube... soak the
screws first with WD40/PB Blaster if rusty and you might make that one work
until you can locate a good cheap used one.

New ones can cost as much as a whole parts car!